I've been tapped to complete the blogger challenge, twice! First to tap me was @cordym and I was immediately interested but life got in the way and I forgot about it, until this morning when @jennzia tapped me. If you are not familiar with the blogger challenge there are 5 steps.
- Acknowledge the nominating blogger
- Share 11 random facts about yourself
- Answer the 11 questions the nominating blogger created for you
- List 11 bloggers
- Post 11 questions for the bloggers you nominate to answer, and let all the bloggers know they have been nominated. Don't nominate the blogger who nominated you
So without further ado...
11 Random Facts About Me
- I didn't buy my first computer until I got a permanent teaching position in 1996
- In grade 7 I travelled from London to Toronto by train with a friend to see Bruce Springsteen
- I had my 2 front teeth knocked out playing pond hockey when I was 8
- I've never owned my own car, I always lease
- My family were billets for 3 London Knights players from the time I was 5 years old
- I'm a certified yoga and meditation teacher
- I didn't become a "reader" until Teacher's College
- I always wanted to be a teacher, well after an NHL player
- I sold a photograph that I took at the Ocean Beach pier (just outside of San Diego)
- My first teaching position was kindergarten
- I've got a serious addiction to candy (especially wine gums!)
Answer's to Jen's Questions
What job changed your life - Fluffy's pizza in White Oaks Mall. First real paycheque!
What is your strongest quality - Organization and Planning
Coffee or Tea - Tea
Are you a city or country person - Both really. Grew up working on my grandparents farm, but love the city life
What is your ideal vacation - anywhere I haven't been that has great photography locations
Finish the sentence - I make the best roast in a slow cooker
What TV show could you have on repeat in the background - Big Bang Theory
What kinds of board games do you like - None really
What book are you looking forward to reading this year - Johnny Cash:The Life
What activity do you wish was an Olympic sport so you could participate in it - Movie watching
What is your Myers-Brigg profile - INTJ
Here's who I am nominating to answer the questions below
Dennis Sparks (haven't heard from him lately....and I miss his posts!)
The last three don't have blogs, so this is my encouragement because they all have amazing things to share!
- What is your favourite childhood memory?
- Who is your hero and why?
- What is your favourite place on earth?
- If you choose any profession other than in education what would it be and why?
- What's your favourite type of music?
- What's your favourite comfort food?
- If were given a million dollars to donate to charity where would it go?
- What was your first big ticket purchase?
- If you could be an actor on any TV show which show would it be and which actor?
- Do you have a special skill or hobby?
- What is your greatest accomplishment?
Thanks Michelle and Jennifer for tapping me!